Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Saturday 1 December 2007

Seven Random Facts

I have finally been tagged for the Seven Random Facts meme! Thanks Kim!! Here goes.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules.
3. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. “Tag” 7 people at the end of the post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that you tagged them.



1. I used to drink chardonnay but now I drink sauvignon blanc.....with ice. Stops me from
getting too 'tired' or dehydrated.

2. I am the only person in my house who refills the toilet roll holders.

3. I have a strawberry birthmark on my back. When I was born it was the size of my mother's
thumb print. Now it's a doozy!! Still, I can't see it so it doesn't bother me. Actually, I quite like
it...not everyone has one!

4. I am a Thursday's child. Apparently I have far to go.

5. I saw 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' when I was fifteen. I wanted to be Frankenfurter.

6.The only medal or prize I ever won for sport was 1991 Ladies Slalom Champion,
Cabramurra Ski Club. There were four people in the competition.

7. I can count the number of car accidents I've had on two hands and one foot. But hey!
I've driven a LOT of kilometres over the years. There's got to be a statistical probability
involved here, right??

Now the rules say I have to 'tag' seven people but so many have done this before..........still, it's quite nice to be tagged by name......and there are people I would like to hear more from..... so....I will tag

Headbang8 at Uber Elvis

Chris at CDV

Strange Scottish Girl at Blogging Me Blogging You

Chin Chin at Ouistiti

Melody A at The Hipmomma's Journal....have you done this one???

Susie at Susie J as I can't see a meme category on her sidebar so I'm hoping she hasn't done it!!!

and YOU! Let me know when you do it!!

6 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Fun fun! It's always nice to learn new things!

Christina said...

#2 - ME TOO! In fact, since everyone else takes it OFF the holder, I put it back on the roll every single time I go in the bathroom.
Ya know, I'm not even sure what day of the week I was born. I'll have to look it up.

kim said...

Thanks for playing. Remind be never to get in a car with you (should the opportunity ever arrive):-)

Arizaphale said...

They were all little accidents...really....and many involved animals on country roads...and many were a long, long time ago. Truly.

Melody A. said...

Alright, I'm on it.

Oh, football. Not a fan, at all. But my dad is and he's from Missouri so he watched. My dad would never have braved the crowds to see a live game. He's way to comfy in his chair watching every game there is. Especially Missouri. Funny you asked.

A Free Man said...

Finally did this meme, bit tardy I guess. I tagged you back as well.