Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Wednesday 19 March 2008

Not Mentioning Any Names

Isn't it interesting that when you can't talk about something (school) and you shouldn't talk about something else, because she'll kill you(daughter), you can't think of anything else to say?

Anyone notice the weather widget has returned to normal functioning?? There were clouds in the sky tonight! But no rain. :-(

Errrrr oh and the houseboat over Easter didn't come off either.

Ummmm and I went on a course today. On maths. Lots of good games for the reluctant year 9s tomorrow.

*sigh*

Oh and I went to the gym on Monday. Will try and go again tomorrow as we have a half day.

oh and
IgotanoteintheBA'sdiaryfromherteacherbecauseshehasn'tbeencompletingherassignments
andIthinksheislosingtheplot
atschoolandIneedtodosomethingaboutit

WHAT? WHAT? I never said NOTHIN'!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ach, I hate the muzzle! Hate it! I know exactly how you feel!

Your last sentence is hilarious. I'd like to write one like that of my own, but it would go on for approximately 2432 lines before I might possibly feel a even a little bit better.

Kyddryn said...

It's raining here right now, a lovely gentle fall. How do I package it and send it to you? Not that we don't need it, too, but I empathize with your thirsty bit of earth. Our local lake is still about ten feet down from full-pool.

Shade and Sweetwater,
K

Brittany said...

uh oh, someone is in trouble. AND I wasn't talking about BA! :)

A Free Man said...

NotesfromschoolsuckforbothparentandchildandIsuspecttheBAisasstressedoutbyitasyou areanditsreallyhardtoreadthingswrittenlikethissoiwill stop.

Sinead bought a new rain cover for the pram. I questioned the sense in this purchase since we're moving to the driest continent on the planet. She said it does rain, a lot, in the autumn and winter. I'm going to use this post as evidence that I am right.

kim said...

hehe...way to sneak that in!!! funny.

Anonymous said...

"losing the plot"? you must explain

I hate not being able to talk about the things that are bothering me on my blog. I know what you mean