Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Friday 15 August 2008

So Long Ipod

Thank you for your commiserations all. All joking aside I am devastated and I suspect there is no returning to be had. Unless some of the worship music I had on there actually makes an impression on the thief....? There was that business on Calvary after all. Perhaps there is a higher purpose to all this?

Chris: I know, I know I should have picked it up but I was sooooo close to the end of the workout and I keep trying to break my own records and I didn't want to have to start all over and there is only a very small space between the treadmill and the wall and I forgot people get OFF treadmills and walk behind you to get out....and I CANNOT BELIVE SOME BASTARD WAS SO LOW AS TO NICK IT WHEN I WAS RIGHT THERE!!!!!!IT WAS ONLY 4 MINUTES FOR F*CKS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!I cannot tell you how gutted I am. I tear up like a baby every time I think of it.

Post Script: Now I think of it, why is that woman in mourning looking so goddamned cheerful down there??

1 comment:

Maggie, Dammit said...

R.I.P., sweet bastion of song.

:(

My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.