Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Sunday 3 August 2008

Getting Back To Normal

It is with great relief that I can report the cortisone injection worked a treat and I am no longer in pain. There are still tender bits but I am able to use the arm now and, most importantly, I can type quite comfortably. :-)

Also a thank you for the heads up from my much more sophisticated readers who spotted the risk I took in assigning the URL for my webquest. I have rectified this situation and asked the network man to change it over for me. Sheesh. Call me naive! The one slightly comforting thought is that most of my students are unaware of the existence of the address bar and rely totally on typing things into Google.

And now I must away and catch up on some undone schoolwork. I have tomorrow off for good measure so I can get some x-rays and ultra-sounds done but I'm hopeful that there will be no further problems and I can get back to normal by Tuesday.

Thanks again for all your well wishes and feedback on the webquest.

2 comments:

Maggie, Dammit said...

Good grief, I missed this, and I'm so sorry. I'm glad to hear your pain has subsided. Damn.

Anonymous said...

hey, so your address was arizaphale before on the year 10 project? just to say you are still psoting as arizaphale on the year10project website too, and it's right if they google it you're the top hit, so maybe you want to change that too?