Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Wednesday, 30 April 2008

What is Wrong With This Picture?

Busy busy busy.

Today I have to try and teach Year 10 what decimal fractions are, write a relief for lessons 7/8, complete a Special Needs Survey in at Head Office (funding depends on it), go to the gym, get my child to netball practice, come home and prepare for a staff meeting talk on Thursday as well as prepare lessons for Thursday.

And this on four hours sleep.

Hmmmmm.

I wonder what will 'give'? Three guesses.

Might not speak to you for a bit......

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow woman! You are busy!! :)

Don't worry. We'll all be here when you return!!! **Hugs**

Maggie said...

I would totally get rid of teaching decimal fractions...those don't so fun at all...

Good luck with your busy week!

Colleen said...

Definitely busy busy busy! Good luck with getting to everything.

maggie, dammit said...

I hate when real life interferes with blogging. I'm with the other Maggie, you should just not do that stuff. It hurts.

Good luck, lady.