Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Thursday 15 November 2007

NaBloPoMo#13: Two Year Old.


I just ain't feelin any love from this scanner. I now have it set at 600dpi but my lovely clear analog print has come out like a cubist masterpiece. Grrrr

Here is the Baby Angel at two. Now, I may be biased but I think she is 'bonny' as they say in the north of England.

Do not ask me why she has her foot in her handbag. It is a teddybear head handbag given to her by her great aunt and was a great fave. As a shoe.

She is also wearing her first ever nightie, a present from Grandma on her birthday.

I can't wait for us to get to 4. That's when the digital images kick in!!!!!!!

Hmm. I seem to have got out of kilter with my posts. Today is the 15th but I am up to #13 only. Perhaps my late BSM threw me out!!!!????

6 comments:

Maggie said...

Ack! She gets cuter all the time!

Is it wrong that the fact that there are digital pictures of her at age 4 makes me feel really old?!

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

She's just adorable. I love the expression on her little face.

Christina said...

Quite "bonny" indeed! And I wasn't going to ask why she has her foot in a handbag. I have a toddler. I know they do odd things. :o)

Amy Jo said...

Oh she's a doll! It's so fun to see you go through her history, since I've only seen her at her current age.

Laura McIntyre said...

Adorable, im just new to your blog so its wonderful meeting your children in this way. 2 years old and putting there feet in stuff, sounds normal to me.
We would call her a "bonny lass"

kim said...

That is such a precious smile. She's such a doll. Funny, I thought she was wearing a slipper or house shoe. I like the handbag better.