Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Wednesday 28 November 2007

NaBloPoMo # 28: Hello? Did someone have a growth spurt?


December 2004 aged 9 and 7 months. At the airport with the hated 'unaccompanied minor' label pinned on her chest. Oh and the haircut from hell according to her! Actually it was a cute hair cut but she would insist upon tucking it behind her ears. Look at the length of those legs!!!!!

7.35am and one class awaiting results from my colleague (grrr) and another just not started yet. Only 10 pupils though.....and ...I fear it will be a late entry.....I gave in at 3.45am this morning.

Byeeeeeeeeee

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I remember hating haircuts, like that, when I was her age. Now I can't WAIT to cut my hair short. She's so cute!

Anna said...

Those are some radical changes, for sure! And loved the sailing story. You tell it like we were there!

natalie said...

Wow...just a few weeks ago, Baby Angel was a baby! Now she looks like she's a teenager! I do like the haircut a lot.

Christina said...

she's almost looking like the BA we know and love today!

Stacy said...

What a cutie! I love seeing the pictures of her growing bigger. :) I am sure that was so incredibly hard putting her on a plane by herself. :(

kim said...

She did grow so much in such a short period. Isn't it amazing how kids do that?