Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Monday 26 November 2007

NaBloPoMo #26: Now With Teeth

October 2002 as we were selling our house in England and staying with Grandma and Grandad before making the move back to Australia!

Front two teeth now established. We went through snother messy time on arrival in Aus when the two on either side of the front ones fell out. They seemed to hang in...and I mean hang....for ages!

Will be going very quiet on the reading and posting front now as I am seriously challenged for getting reports in by Weds 9am. Will post pix once a day and that's all. See you all after the crisis.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Ah, a cutie!

I hear ya on feeling overwhelmed by deadlines. I have Monday morning deadlines looming....ahhhh! And yet here I sit commenting on blogs. sheesh!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photo! I'm looking forward to next spring when we'll (hopefully) be in that transitory state with Australia on the horizon!

Good luck with your reports and avoiding the distractions of the net ;)

kim said...

cute