Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Monday 5 November 2007

Best Shot Monday: Especially for You

"Look ........I've arranged these strawberries especially for you." (Mine are the ones on the left).


This weekend was eventful.

There was the footprint incident.

There was the broken X Box game incident.

There was the 'riding the bike without a helmet and failing to tell me where you were' incident.

There was the 'I want to go to Marion with my friends' incident.

There was the Graffiti on the Mailbox next door incident.

All of these meant I had my Flaming Sword in full swing.

I think I shall post on each one separately since I am currently meant to be feeding my child.

Click on the button to see what other Best Shots are around this Monday.

little bsm button

9 comments:

Brittany said...

just love those kind of weekends....
Hope the week is a little smoother!

Christina said...

Oooh, strawberries and cream, that looks yummy!
Sounds like one challenging weekend...here's hope for an easier week!

mandaroo63 said...

How sweet is he? Those look yummy!

kim said...

He looks so proud of himself. I hope you ate every one of those touched-by- a-young-boys-fingers strawberries.

Dawn said...

very cute picture indeed. :) thanks for all your comments this weekend! :)

Maya said...

What a week you've had!!!

And those strawberries and cream look tasty...no matter how the strawberries are arranged!

Anonymous said...

while you are posting about the other "incidents" just come back and look at that sweet photo...man, that has to make the rest of the crummy weekend a little bit ok!

chaoticfamily said...

OH my - what an eventful weekend. Were the strawberries and enticer to make up for all the mishaps? LOL...

Anonymous said...

Dear, dear...those incidents sound familiar. Except the graffiti. :) Still, he's a cute one...love those boys.