Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Saturday 1 September 2007

Procrastination

I am not meant to be blogging. I have 1000000000000 things to do. Primarily I should be getting organised for Kidzone tomorrow. Then there's housework. I have two lots of essays to mark. I have 6 skirts and trouser sets to cut out and sew for The Musical. The garden has not been weeded since May. I am due at my Bestie's house for dinner later this afternoon.
I should NOT be blogging.

Now I am going to be a GOOD girl and stop. I am also going to limit my blogging this week. I will not do a Best Shot Monday. (Everyone's away this weekend anyway so there's no one to take photos of :-)) I MAY not do a Theme Thursday (I'll just check out what the theme is first though). I will not read all my favourite blogs this week but will focus on clearing the decks instead. After all, reports are due again in two weeks time!!!!!!!!!!

So. That's it. For now. I can do it, I know I can do it.

I'll just miss it.

Bye for now........

Bye......

By...
B....

*

*

*

You hang up first.

7 comments:

Melody A. said...

We'll miss you... don't go! Just one more minute.

Christina said...

Wow, that takes real commitment to swear off blogging for a week! I'm impressed....I'm not sure Ic ould do it. ;o)

Bye! Have a GREAT, very productive week!

kim said...

we'll miss you! come back soon!

natalie said...

I'm going to miss you and life down under!! I do understand needing a blog diet, though...sometimes other things in life must come first. After all, WHAT DID WE DO BEFORE OUR BLOGS??? I was certainly busy. Now I'm busier. Get lots of work done. Can't wait to hear about your week.

Dawn said...

I can't believe we won't see a BSM from you, or any other posts for that matter... it's so sad! :) Too bad I don't live there or we could meet up for lunch and then it could be one of the things you're doing instead of blogging! :)

Brittany said...

aww I too will miss you :(

Anonymous said...

I've been missing you all week--your warm and wonderful comments not just for me but on other blogs. Come back soon!