Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Wednesday 12 September 2007

I 'd Just Like to Thank.........

Yes, yes, I have my first award!!!!

This award is given for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.

Thank you so much to the gorgeous Brittany over at Mommee and Her Boys who has to be the epitomy of nice it must be said.

(Actually, its a bit of a cheat because I was given this one the other week by another VERY nice blogger, the lovely Melody over at The Hipmommas's Journal and I was just too thick to work out how to put it up!!! )

But duh! I figured it out...just save the image and cut and paste. Sometimes I think this blogging thing is more complicated than it is.

Now the tricky bit is...who to pass the award on to! Not tricky because I can't think of anyone....there are scores of wonderful 'nice' bloggers out there whom I thoroughly enjoy reading! The trouble is...most of them have already been awarded!!!!! :-D Which is a good thing. So I shall check my 'delicious' thingy and see which one of you deserving, hard working and inspirational bloggers has yet to be awarded with 'Nice'. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Christina said...

congrats on the well-deserved award!!

P.S. I had to think a bit to figure out how to post the image, too...