Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Thursday 13 September 2007

2000+

Oooooooo. I've just noticed my site counter has clicked over the 2000 mark. How exciting!!!
(I keep wanting to say 'How excitement' which my Australian readers would recognise as an 'Effie-ism' but I think the US and UK contingent would just wonder what on earth I was doing teaching English.) (Probably a reasonable question anyway.)

Aaaaanyway. The fact that probably about 100 of those clicks are my own before I discovered Bloglines and del.ici.ous (or whatever its called...silly putting dots in the middle) is immaterial and takes nothing away from my childish enthusiasm. My stepson (18) just shakes his head at me.
:-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still don't know what del.ici.ous is. And I only started bloglines after I met way too many people to add to my favorites at BlogHer. I'm a throwback.

Christina said...

Yay, go you!

Now to admit I'm not familiar with Bloglines OR del.ici.ous....

Anonymous said...

Hu.rr.ay. I could not resist. :)