Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Monday 10 September 2007

While I Was Sleeping (for 3 hours)



Last night I dreamed I was marking essays on the Battle of Hastings whilst sewing shiny gypsy style costumes. Or maybe I was wearing the gypsy costume whilst fighting the Battle of Hastings. Either way, I also dreamed I had forgotten to turn up to school for lessons and Y8 was left stranded in the library without a teacher..............
............only 3 weeks until holidays.


Revised blogging diet for this week will be more of a 'cut down'. I will try and post but will leave blog reading until the end of the week. Sheesh. And they call this living. :-)

2 comments:

Melody A. said...

What holiday is coming up for you guys? Just a school holiday?

Christina said...

LOL at the dream! our brains sure do concoct some crazy stories while we catch a little shut-eye...