Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Saturday 1 September 2007

One Last Post Before My Blogging Diet

Oh...I have just clarified something with the Baby Angel.

Recently I announced that she had renamed herself Bee and I have been referring to her by this moniker ever since, causing some confusion I might add. (Sorry Christina)

Well today she's informed me (by phone; she's in Sydney) that she likes me calling her Baby Angel and Bee is just for her friends and her My Space page. Silly me.

Oh and she told me to stop blogging and get on with Sunday School.

So now I really AM going.

3 comments:

Christina said...

C'mon Mom, don't you know "Bee" is only for her friends? Sheesh, get with it. ;o)

I would have goten used to Bee, but just as well to stay with Baby Angel. I like the image!

Anonymous said...

I caught you cheating on your diet!

Arizaphale said...

EEEEEEEEK Its true!!!!!!!!!