Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Sunday 21 June 2009

SOOC Saturday: Because You Haven't Seen Him For Awhile

I don't know why I haven't taken many shots of the Small Boy lately. I think it's because he's usually off up the street with his mates or at footballl or basketball on the weekends. Maybe it's because the BA and I have been doing a lot together, without the boys....

Anyway, I took this one last weekend. He's playing for a new football team with his friend from Two Doors Up and this is his new strip.

I also took several of his socks pulled up so high they looked like tights but he wouldn't let me post those. Mind you he never said anything about not posting THIS one....What? WHAT? Oh get off my case AFM...there are no exposed body parts here and he posed for the photo after all! Quite different to the Baby Angel's builder's bum shot.

But oh my goodness. Hasn't he grown.

They do that when you're not looking.

This is a' Straight Out Of Camera' shot. Melody at Slurping Life invites you to join in sharing SOOC shots every Saturday. Go over and check some out and perhaps join in?

9 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama said...

the small boy is ADORABLE

Maggie said...

He sure is getting big! I love that second shot, it's totally priceless!

Amy Jo said...

I was just wondering what was up with Small Boy! He looks so grown. Best of luck with the football!

Kerry said...

Oh my makes me wish my sons were that age again. Football..oh my you have some good times ahead of you!

cjaxon said...

not such a small boy ... but he might get a bit angry when he is bigger with that last shot! LOL

Arizaphale said...

CarrieJ: Yes, I might save it for his 21st birthday....

A Free Man said...

Well, I won't hassle you about this one because we've discussed the Australian male tendency to dress in drag.

Julie said...

=D Great pictures, both!

Andi said...

LOL- He HAS grown so much! I am curious about those drag dressing Australian men...huh, never woulda guessed. Love the shot, though; it's priceless! And saving it for the 21st (or better yet the 16th) WOULD be fun. I like it when men are secure in their manhood. ;)