Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Monday 14 May 2007

Stage Two: Getting it Together



Well, I'm still not sure about this. There is a lot to discover about how to put all this together. I am unsure about the facility for displaying videos; I have no idea what 'tagging' is all about and, perhaps most importantly, I am meant to be preparing lessons for tomorrow. I know, I know, it's always strange when you start something new.......especially when you discover you have been mispelling it for years, but I do rather wonder whether it is worth the effort! Just to check, here is a little photo of Mother's Day to give you a taste of the sort of morning we had here.

The lovely red 'tree' card was made by Small Boy and Other Half to give to Small Boy's Mum later in the day. I'm not sure why I had the privilege of having it on my table :-D

Meanwhile, back in the 'real' world of school I have been developing a new 'behaviour management' system for my Year 9 SOSE class. This is to save both them and me from an unpleasant 'incident' like me throwing one of them out the window. >:-( As of today it was working ok....I can't count my chickens.

There is a fantastic thunderstorm here tonight and when I look out over the balcony it is like someone has scribbled on the sky with light. Pity neither my camera nor I are up to the task of 'capturing' it.
Anyway, bear with me folks. I will persevere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think arizaphale runs off the tongue better than aziraphale anyways..