Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Tiny Blogaholic Fix

It's 2.58pm. In about 20 minutes I have to pick the BA up from school and then go to the gym. I must do this second part because my clothes do not fit me any more. At 5.20pm or so, I will be retrieving my parents from the airport after their trip to Tassie. After that we'll go back to my place and one of us (perhaps Himself) will make dinner and we will talk about their trip. I will take them home later. I will help the BA with homework and see her off to bed. Then, somewhere between then and tomorrow morning, I will prepare work for my 4 classes tomorrow, mark homework, make a spreadsheet for Sports Carnival next Wednesday and hopefully sleep. Whatever, I will not have time for blogging. Which is why I'm getting my fix now........

A small note on the BA's Swimming Carnival last night. My alma mater is not a swimming school it appears. We had one first place the whole evening and many lasts :-) Oh well. The BA was only in one race, the 4x50m freestyle relay, and she held her own. As I said to her, imagine what you could have done if you had been training!!!!! I'm trying to think of a way to get her into a training pattern. Maybe early morning swims at a local pool on the train line and a train trip to school afterwards? It would get me up earlier too. It would not get me into the pool however.

Adios Amigos!!

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Busy, busy, busy!

I need to take a page from your book and spend some time at the gym...my clothes don't fit well either -- the definite downside of always wearing scrubs!

JoLyn said...

I love your "flaming sword" theme and your tagline up above. That has given me a great laugh this morning!

My son is also on his school's swim team. Their coach works them very hard--but you are right, the training has been worth it.

Jill said...

Reading about your life is every bit as exhausting as reading about my life. :-0

Mid Sis said...

Don't forget I arrive next Sunday!!! xxx