Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Thursday 18 March 2010

Team Up Thursday: Sand

JoLyn and I have been at it again. It's Team Up Thursday and we've had a lot of fun putting together this diptych despite both of our protests of 'too much to do'!

Our process this week was a little more leisurely than last week's: 'aaauuugh...this is all I've got JoLyn can you do anything with it?' We tried a few ideas and the family vote was the eventual decider. My shot, on the left, is sea lion tracks in the sand on Kangaroo Island. JoLyn's......well, you''ll have to click over to her site to hear that story.

For more Team Up projects, check out Melody or Megan (or both) and feel free to join in!

7 comments:

Amy Jo said...

You're making me long for a vacation! Nice work!

JoLyn said...

Cheers! I think it turned out good!

Jill said...

However rushed, it came out very nice! Makes me want the beach!

Megan said...

i love those sea lion tracks -- minus the barking sea lions. they always seem a bit aggressive and smelly when you get close :).

Arizaphale said...

Smelly is RIGHT!!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah...that is a lovely diptych! And I love that it is sea lion tracks! Nice work, ladies.

Stacy said...

Just the fact that you know it is a sea lion track is very cool! Love the two shots together, too. See...there is always time to take a picture. :)