Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Wednesday 2 September 2009

It's Diggers!!!!!!!!

See yesterday's post :-D



A healthy boy for A Free Man, Dr O'C and Boy Z! The name is still in question having changed overnight but I can tell you he was a healthy 9lb +!!

Can't wait to see him.

Meanwhile: on top of all the musical chaos, they are recarpeting our wing of the school on Friday which means we have to pack up our classrooms and our office tomorrow. Great. Just what I need right now. Oh and I have an overdue submission which I had hoped they were not worried about but which they now need immediately (of course) to do by the weekend.
Great.
And we're meant to be dress shopping for the Bestie's wedding. :-(

3 comments:

Elisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Arizaphale said...

On which bit? >:-( Oh yes..the baby :-D All my own work hahahaha

Jill said...

Wowee - Big baby!!!! CONGRATS A Free Man!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with the rest of the chaos and stress. :-(