Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Tuesday 27 January 2009

By Way Of Explanation

I currently have about three posts in the offing. There are more wonderful photos from the beautiful Kangaroo Island showcasing the lovely kids in my family; there is the BA's latest cooking catastrophe (hee hee hee); my beautiful sister's birthday and of course the start of school.

This last event kind of explains why I will not be posting on any of the other things for a few days. At its current running speed, uploading anything onto my computer can take hours and I mean hours. I do not have the luxury of that time at present.

So I will leave you with a couple of quick pictures and a promise of updates on the weekend.

If I survive the week.

What on earth made me think I could teach maths?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos!

Best wishes to you this week at school!!

Elisa

Brittany said...

GOod luck with school, this week!

Maggie said...

You are a busy lady! Hope that you had a great week at school!