Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Sunday 4 May 2008

Footy Fans

My friend Headbang8 was in town this weekend and after a rowdy night with The Bestie and a lovely outing this morning, I came home to this.



Port Power (The Power) were playing. As you can see, Himself and the Baby Angel are great fans. I particularly like the juxtaposition here of fluffy ugg boots and 3/4 length fluro leggings. The scarf and hat are also a nice touch don't you think? Himself is in traditional Bogan garb ie checked, flannelette shirt with Pepsi can in hand. The happy news is that the Power WON for the second week in a row!! Just so's you know all this dagginess was for a good cause!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HB8 & I met up Sunday morning at my Mom's place. The visit was good and short, as he had to rush off to catch up with you and Bestie.
It was good that he came, because Mom got out of her dressing gown for the first time this month.

Brittany said...

hahaha. Love BA's outfit. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I've got to say that I've become an instant fan of Aussie football. One of the things I like about Oz. Looking forward to getting together tomorrow!