Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Thursday 11 October 2007

Theme Thursday: Walk


The soundtrack for this picture goes like this:

I LEFT my wife in New Orleans (step on left foot)
With 45 kids and a can of beans
Cause I thought it was
RIGHT (step on right foot)
RIGHT ( " " " " )
RIGHT for my country (etc)
Whoop-si-do (leap up in a skipping motion to change feet)

How to keep a 9 year old entertained during a hike!
Notice Baby Angel is nowhere in sight? Never had ANY trouble with her walking!!

Note to self: Never let anyone take a picture of my butt in those shorts EVER again!!

Click over to Picture This and see where The Walk takes everyone else.

12 comments:

Brittany said...

haha love the song. nice pic! :)

Rose said...

what a beautiful area for a walk! Looks like you all had a nice time that day.

mandaroo63 said...

You are just toooo cute! Cute little ditty, and you look just fine in shorts! I agree, beautiful place to take a walk!

Blueberry said...

that is great! he he he!
looks like a lovely place to take a hike!

Maya said...

Cute song! The sun looks just perfect!

Dawn said...

great story, anecdotes, song. you're the greatest!

Bunny said...

LOL. I can't stand pictures of the backside of me either. Why do people take those?

chaoticfamily said...

Wow - what beautiful surroundings. So pretty - what a lovely walk you must have had!

Christina said...

LOL, what a fun song! looks like a beautiful spot.

kim said...

What a perfect shot for today's theme. And ya, throw away those shorts. You are so slender and those shorts are not flattering. (please, don't take offense, I'm not insulting you, just agreeing with you.
BTW- I don't let people take pics of my rear no matter what it's in.

Maggie said...

What a gorgeous place to hike! And I think that song is hilarious!

tracey clark said...

hee hee hee. cute shot!