Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Monday 12 December 2011

Crafty Tuesday: A Birthday Present To Me

My lovely Aunt/Godmother in the UK sent me some money for my birthday. I love birthday money because you can be totally self indulgent with it. I would normally have talked myself out of buying this as it is 'non-essential' but, because it was birthday money, I was able to spoil myself.

This book totally cracks me up



This is the first one that got to me.


Bwahahahahah!
This one was a close second!


But there was more!



This one is a jam jar cover, covered with bugs!!


And how much would I love to send these out for Christmas this year???


Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone. I haven't actually made anything since the infamous 'formal dress' episode, but I thought you might get a laugh out of these.....click over to Carrie to see what everyone else has to share.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love that sugar skull cross stitch! Very fun. :) I hope you get time to make some soon!

Arizaphale said...

I'd never heard of a sugar skull before! You learn something every day! :-)