Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Saturday 19 December 2009

Levels of Procrastination

You know when you don't want to do something? You find something else that needs to be done right? I've just washed the dishes and made extra toast and coffee....

I have an accountability report to write and my procrastination has reached new levels. Not only have I completed things which need to be done, I have moved on to something which not only doesn't NEED to be done, it probably is nearly impossible to DO!

I have been doing the Rubik's cube this morning.
I did cheat and use a book though.

Himself has just asked if sailing is a good form of procrastination for me. I had promised I would sail with him today and we have been on and off several times this morning. I now wonder if writing the report is a good form of procrastination from sailing?

Help.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, i think sailing would be a lovely procrastination from anything!! take the sailing....

natalie said...

I agree with Carrie. Take the time to spend with Himself!!!

Andi said...

This is an excellent post. Blogging for me, is one of my levels...

Jill said...

I think that's what hobbies are for. At least, when I procrastinate I try & make something so that I LOOK like I've been productive, when in reality I've just avoided something. Anyway, it doesn't seem like sailing was any kind of procrastination from anything - sort of torturous actually...

Arizaphale said...

Never a truer word spoken there Jill. I must have REALLY wanted to avoid that accountability report!