Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Friday 7 August 2009

Theme Thursday: Gigantic

Gigantic.
So many things to choose from: my pile of unfolded washing; the list of props I have to find for the musical; the pile of Year 10 tests waiting to be marked; the resentment I bear towards the men in our house who NEVER change the toilet roll (I am declaring a moratorium on this you know...I will not change another roll I did not finish myself >:-(......); the list of costumes still to be sewn; the responsibility for getting 'the bag' with the netball equipment to the game on Saturday (our coach is sick); my big fat a***................

Mindful of the pettiness of the here and now, the enormity of time and the steadfastness of God and nature, I will refrain from posting pictures of any of these and give you instead; Stonehenge. Although you can't quite see how gigantic it is cos they won't let you near it any more. Not even if you're a Druid. Or maybe especially if you're a Druid?

Actually, it looks really small here doesn't it?

Click over to Cheese Party and see if anyone else has a Gigantic offering which actually IS Gigantic.

5 comments:

Amy Jo said...

I've always wanted to see that in person. Bummer about the proximity issue. But cool that you got to see it none the less!

Megan said...

that's a great list of gigantic things...i should have thought of my chore list; that's definitely gigantic. but stonehenge...very cool! and gigantic!

HipMomma said...

Yea, I think you actually constructed a model in you backyard and took a pic of it. It does look small. My Google reader list, now that's gigantic.

Mid Sis said...

Reminds me of Spinal Tap set - "FEET not INCHES" ha ha ha ha

Jill said...

That's too bad, because I was thinking of becoming a druid...

Anyway, neat picture gigantic or not. Sorry about the toilet paper. :-(