Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Saturday 21 July 2007

Thank You Wonderful Friends

Today I have no less than three separate people 'putting themselves out' for me and I just want to publicly acknowledge them and say thank you!

Firstly, Kate; nearest and dearest best buddy who is taking the Baby Angel from noon and entertaining her until she drops her off at netball at 2.45pm.

Secondly Sue; fellow netball mother and all round good time gal, who has swapped 'afternoon tea stall' duties with me...at very short notice!

Thirdly, netball coach Briony; who has volunteered to take BA back to her place after the match and keep her until we can get back to pick her up...around 6pm!!!

Thank you sooooooo much guys! If any one of these favours had fallen through I would have been in serious difficulty.

And all for the dubious pleasure of lunching in the President's Box at AAMI Stadium and watching the Adelaide Crows play some other team. (Yes, I am THAT interested). Apparently this sort of thing is good for business. With all the favours that have been pulled for us today, we better make some very lucrative business connections!! :-D

1 comment:

kim said...

What is netball? Is it something like soccer? Please, forgive my ignorance.