Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Bug The Goblin Kidnaps Santa: or Where's My Train Set?

Just a teaser folks, at 6.30am when I am meant to be getting ready for school. Last night was the Baby Angel's Christmas panto performance at school and here she is playing Bug the Goblin in the act of negotiating with Santa over a new train set.

This is the first time in months that I've picked up the camera. I can't believe that I failed to get ANY pictures of 'Oliver'. BAD mother. Still, I was there last night, snappin' away with my inadequate lens (thank you for pointing it out to me, yet again, Himself and not bringing your massive lens instead! "You get called a child molester if you try to take photos in a place like this", grumbled Himself, not unreasonably. He has been bitten once at Small Boy's basketball game and will never photograph a child again!).

With her minimal stage experience, I am still finding the BA's talents surprise me. Of the panto cast, she was definitely one of the strongest; you could hear every word and she got some real laughs. I'm excited to see how she develops as she takes her interest further next year.

Where ever she ends up.

Here is the latest on the school.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

She looks fabulous! You must be so proud!

Jill said...

Very cute! I can't actually remember where I am on actually emailing you btw! I remember I was trying to figure out our bathroom stalls-to-people ratio before they locked us out...but I'm not sure if I even finished that email to you and sent it or not! I think it's about a billion per stall, but it doesn't matter because now days you have to find a rest area if not a hotel room on the way tot he bathroom!

Arizaphale said...

Thanks Maggie! Goes without saying :-)

Jill: I am fully briefed on your toilet to bladder ratio. I think we are only slightly better off and there are no Yemenis to blame!!!