Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Monday 20 June 2011

I Crashed Blogger!!!!

Huh. After several heavy nights trying to tell the story of the BA and her teapots, I must have put too many photos in and crashed my site!

I will have to try again and tell it in stages.....bear with me please.

I have been pretty quiet of late here because we have been focusing on the Teapot Exhibition, the BA's exams, report writing at my school and a constant whirl of netball, rehearsals and Church. Add to that mix the arrival of a bloggy friend from the UK and you will have some idea of the busy-ness of life.

We are struggling with many things BA related at the moment, for which she will not thank me if I broadcast them here :-(. A shame really as I feel a need to document them and a need to vent! I am sure she would find my missives educational and poignant in years to come. Wouldn't she?

OK. Perhaps not.

It leaves me tongue tied however, as it fills so much of my consciousness.

Nevertheless, we will have a post for Crafty Tuesday tomorrow as I will try once more to load up the teapot pictures and give you a flavour of the family affair that exhibition turned out to be!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh I didn't know you could DO that! I hate it when that happens, about the overwhelming part of life being more or less non-bloggable. Actually, that's sort of happening to me at the moment. Maybe I should send you a facebook message. :-)

Jill said...

"I didn't know you could DO that!" referred to the too many photos btw!!!!!

Arizaphale said...

Jill: I knew that :-)

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Can you make some posts private? Only accessible with a password? (I think there's a way to do that... although I've never tried.) That way... you COULD vent and post... but only you could see it. And then later it would be there for BA later.