Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Sunday 8 May 2011

An Internet Sweet Sixteen


After a busy night at the Formal (more to follow on that), it was a very quiet birthday today for the BA, as she turned Sweet Sixteen.

With only Himself and I at home, we turned to the internet. That's Grandma and Grandad watching her on the skype video link.

So there were at least four voices singing happy birthday to her tonight.

Happy Birthday my Baby Angel. Now you're old enough to drive.

*gulp*

6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh a skype birthday!!!! Who'd'a thunk? I never truly believed it when they said that one day we'd be able to see the people we were calling.

HAPPY 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish her & my sweet pea could celebrate together - another month and a half until I have a 16 year old too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

Elisa said...

oops - anonymous above was me...hit publish too soon!

Arizaphale said...

Jill: I know what you mean about the video link thing. I remember when the cameras first came out and they were awful :-)
Elisa: Thanks! A whole new world of anxiety is now opening up for me :-)

Brittany said...

Happiest of Birthdays to your BA! :)

Stacy said...

Happy belated birthday to her! Driving...wow! That should be fun for her and stressful for you. ;)