Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Thermal Does Not Mean Hot

The BA prepares to enter the 27C waters of Yarrongobilly Thermal Pools in the Snowy Mountains. External air temperature was 15C. She was under the impression that 'thermal' meant 'hot'. Still, she was very brave, considering the algae and other pond growth! I took my bathers down there but confirmed my lack of interest with a quick finger in the pool. I am not a water baby at best of times :-)

I have lots of other lovely shots of our trip but I'll post when we're back and I have access to my imac and adsl2 wireless connectivity! This laptop, mobile phone combo is very brontosaurus like :-D

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh - I only really know Fahrenheit but that sounds like COLD!!! Very cute picture on that second one!

Maggie said...

Brr! I bet that was one chilly surprise!